GUEST BLOGGING GUIDELINES
Find out how you can write for HONE Marketing.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
HONE VALUES Content that is educational and factual.
- What can you teach other people?
- How does your content differ from what has already been published?
- What topics are you an authority on?
- Would you be willing to provide evidence of your expertise?
- We need you to provide actionable steps for our readers to follow. Screenshots are a plus.
- Well written content that is grammatically correct.
- Provide value for our readership and avoid being
1.) Unique content that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
2.) Actionable how-to information our readers can learn from.
3.) Avoid the basics people already know. Avoid general theorizing on abstract subjects and basic, obvious tips. Our audience is not new to the digital marketing field.
4.) Link to credible resources if you want to ensure the reader understands the basics please link to credible resources.
5.) Don’t appear overly self-promotional that makes you appear less authoritative and hurts our blog.
6.) Use relevant & timely research data and credible sources.
7.) Should meet a need and offer a valid solution(s).
8.) Be authoritative the writer must “know” their subject and it should be obvious in the writing. Authors need to be able to debate well in comments should the need arise.
9.) Focus on being technically accurate the SEO community is not forgiving when it comes to inaccuracies.
10.) Don’t make
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?