Precision Irrigation Systems Triples Form Leads
Achieved a 300% increase in form leads and over a 70% increase in Dallas web traffic.
Precision Irrigation Systems is a leading irrigation systems company in Dallas, TX. The company provides irrigation systems, sprinkler systems, lawn drainage systems, and landscape lighting for residential and commercial projects.
The team at Precision reached out to us looking for an effective long-term solution to generate more quality leads online. While they have worked with an SEO provider before, we saw some valuable opportunities yet to be capitalized on in terms of on-site copy, link building, and Google rankings. As a result of our research, we proposed investing in a new SEO game plan.
With our SEO solutions, we strive for an increase in preferential 1st-page rankings with the purpose of improving website conversions that lead to higher quality website interactions, form fills, and sales calls. While Precision Irrigation Systems had a head start in terms of collecting reviews online, a website with some existing SEO optimization, and about 20 blog posts, rankings and lead generation were not up to par.
With the KPIs being improvements in 1). Search visibility 2). Search traffic 3.) Leads generated, here’s the approach we chose for this case, to start driving Google traffic as soon as possible:
- Audit the website for any technical SEO issues and misconfigurations
- Add missing Schema markup to provide more information context to Google
- Improve website speed where possible (an important factor in 2018)
- Research current keyword positioning and research new phrases to target
- Optimize search titles, meta descriptions, headers, subheaders, image tags
- Adjust/test web copy over time based on rankings and conversion rate data
- Optimize internal linking between pages and navigation structure
- Research competitors backlink profiles and build quality links over time
- Consult on collecting more reviews and displaying reviews to prospective leads
- Test font, size, color, layout adjustments on website pages to improve conversions
- Re-use strong pieces of content across pages where it makes sense
- Add more detailed forms to more pages for increased opt-in opportunities
- Improve comprehensiveness of home page, about page, service pages, and blog posts
In about 3 months, we were able to achieve better 1st-page positioning in Google for active local service phrases like “french drains dallas”, “drip irrigation dallas”, sprinkler systems dallas”, resulting in more high quality leads for their team. (Keep in mind, SEO generally requires 6-12 months of invested effort for brand new sites to see meaningful results due to existing competition, resources required, and age-related rank factors.)
A 300% Increase in Form Leads!
So far, for March 2018, compared to March of last year, we helped increase quality form leads from a previous ~10 to ~30, a 300% increase, and they keep on rolling in: