A skilled Designer & Front-End Developer, who has experience developing WordPress based websites (HubSpot COS websites a plus) and well as e-commerce online stores. Responsibilities include working closely with our Product Advisors to design, develop, and/or enhance websites and other online solutions for our clients. You will also be integral to advancing the skill set of junior level team members.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on WordPress or the HubSpot COS, depending. This includes both design and development work.
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot COS or WordPress platform. This includes both design and development work.
- Produce traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.)
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines
- Work well with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Provide mentoring and training to junior level team members
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques
- Be HubSpot COS Designer Certified (free online certification program: http://academy.hubspot.com/certification) and keep this certification current at all times
- Have a strong background in Graphic Design
- Understand basic DNS properties and assist in launching websites when needed
- Fill in for senior level product advisors to be client facing when needed
- Be open to learning new platforms, techniques and technology
- Have strong Adobe Photoshop skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus)
- Have experience with website analytics, search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies a plus, but not required
- Have strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
You need to:
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Hone’s suite of products and solutions
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
- Have an entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
- Be ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely industrious
- Have the ability to adapt and create proactive change
- Always be solving for the customer
What’s in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Remote work options available
- Work with awesome clients and fast growing companies