Fast-growing marketing and sales company seeking to hire experienced SEO Strategist to help drive client success through building stronger search engine presence, driving more traffic and making consistent updates to optimize websites. You must have experience in keyword research and optimization, analytical analysis, link-building campaigns and building performance reports.
In this role you will work with the rest of the SEO team to determine the most important opportunities for our clientele to drive more organic traffic to their website. Achieve these goals through researching high-opportunity keywords for editorial calendars and sales-ready websites, updating technical SEO errors, and creating strategies to increase backlinking opportunities.
As the search engine industry is constantly evolving, we need a team member who is always looking for new opportunities for search growth, staying up to date with any major search crawl updates and willing to learn new skills in both development and coding of the backend of websites. Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and relevant COS platforms and software is expected. Expect talented and driven coworkers that question everything and demand excellence. Be on the ground level of a fast growing HubSpot partner and gain the opportunity to define your career.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize SEO strategy to increase conversion rates, domain authority, linking domains and manage both onsite and offsite SEO initiatives for clientele
- Collaborate with content team to create high-quality content using inbound methodologies to target relevant keywords
- Manage organic search engine performance and SMART goal-setting based on traffic and behavior analytics
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor SEO strategy effectiveness
- Perform digital marketing and website audits to identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations for enhanced search exposure
- Work with internal team to maintain and improve Hone’s search presence
You need to:
- Have superior analytical and data analysis skills
- Keep current with industry trends and provide recommendations to enhance SEO presence
- Actively contribute to Hone’s blog, highlighting thought leadership in SEO
- Build, connect and maintain connections within the search industry as well as strive to establish Hone and yourself as industry thought-leaders.
- Be self motivated, self aware, self discipline, self improving, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- Ability to adapt and create proactive change, lead by example and identify optimal process efficiencies
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Remote work options available
- Work with awesome clients and fast growing companies